From time to time we look to recruit experienced corporate financiers, who will be entrepreneurial and keenly interested in working within an independent Asian-focused corporate finance house. As such they will have excellent client management and analytical skills, be independently minded and have the ability to work closely within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
Candidates will probably be working in an investment bank and will have a significant Asian interest. They will typically hold a legal, accountancy or MBA qualification, will be experienced in handling execution mandates and will be familiar with all aspects of the sale, acquisition and financing process. Some of the key tasks for this role will include:
- Facilitating, structuring and challenging the ideas of entrepreneurial management teams
- Developing business plans
- Conducting research into market dynamics and potential competition
- Assessing prospective business plans as to their likely success
- Financial modelling and valuation analysis
- Managing the approach to potential investors or M&A candidates
- Negotiating terms and pricing.